Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mind-B(L)oggling

My first post on this blog.Since my thought to action process is even slower than snails,it took me 15 days to get my hands off my head and put them on the keypad.The biggest issue to be dealt with was on what topic should I write this post? Thousands of topic crashed on my cerebellum.Foxy.Yash and his sleep:An eternal love story.Gyan Mandir.Environment.Nobel prizes.Indian economy.Then I thought Foxy is one of the most overresearched topics in our university and environment should be left to be dealt by Lavanya.Soch Avani Soch!Dimag ke tantu hila.I seriously needed to write something on the blog.Afterall,Parnil and Yash ate up our 1 and a half hour to make us write something on the blog!I called up my brother,just to have his part of opinion on this.He actually suggested me to write something about Nanotechnological researches or the complex integrated chips or the spectrometrical blah blah blah.Bye bye bhai!Then I understood about the cyclic nature of time.It leaves you standing at the same place from where you have started.(LRM lectures are easy to understand by quoting daily life problems:) ).To blog or not to blog? Blog Avani blog!!Then I started imagining about a magician who just comes and makes my fingers tap on the keyboard and ..and..ting ting!!My cell beeped.Idea cellular limited has no work other than disturbing its customers by asking them to pay Rs.3 to them for knowing about their past births.That gave me an idea to write something on "The disadvantages of advancing technologies".But that would have looked like a school level essay which has been decently copied from the Oxford English essay book.Jaane de Avani!Blogging is not for you.Lets turn off ..no..no.. hibernate the laptop and sleep.

-Avani Verma

8 comments:

  1. This girl can write an entire post..........and she does not even need a topic....how cool is that!!!.......take a bow Avani.....



    Surabhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaar Avani.......superb.
    and yes, nice topic indeed...

    -Durva

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Surabhi-Honourfully accepted my dear friend.
    @Durva-I appreciate your appreciation:P

    -Avani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo Avani.. You have an inborn talent.. :P.. As I always tell you I don't need to see you to tell whoz been speaking, the same way, ur name wasn't required underneath the article... Itz so Avani!!..
    Kriti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheating Kriti!!You never told me anything about my inborn talent :'(.And as far as writing my name is concerned,it was necessary so as to make people aware of the fact that I am the one who is defaming myself!:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheating Kriti!!You never told me anything about my inborn talent :'(.And as far as writing my name is concerned,it was necessary so as to make people aware of the fact that I am the one who is defaming myself!:P

    -Avani

    ReplyDelete