Sunday, October 11, 2009

The first week @ second trimester

The most eagerly awaited 8 day break had arrived, marking the end of an unforgettable first trimester @ NLIU… Also, bringing in lots of time to make new resolutions ( which had to go into the drain, I knew that even before making them.. :P ) .. like

1) Reducing tapra visits,{ which could not be followed due to cancellation of last lectures for three days, and the hunger grabbed us, which did not let us wait till our hostel mess timings, and we could not resist the tempting tapra visit and then Yash’s Birthday and resisting free food is seriously difficult},

2) Reducing facebooking{ “Oh! Mom, Can’t I even talk to Krithika and Surabhi, when they aren’t here?!”… Aur yahan aake,” Yaar Krithika, I have met this friend online after a long time, bass 5 minute aur!!”},

3) Regularly going through the course { “Oh! It’s the first week… Shreya, kaunsi movie dekhni hai?” and I haven’t even bought the Bare act as yet},

4) Less of skywalks{ “ Krithika, let’s go for a walk!” and the walking and talking extends for like 2 hours at a stretch},

5) No missing classes { Shreya loves idli sambhar more than Contracts… and I feel like catching up on sleep only before LRM}..

6) Blogging @ NLIU { I am blogging after the blog has almost completed the month},

7) Making exhaustive notes in class{ however, we are too exhausted from the last days back-to-back movie watching to even try to listen to the professor}…

8) Sleeping on time { Arrey, ab movies roz roz thodi naa dekhte hain, aur Anindita ka birthday bhi ab seedhe agle saal hi toh aayega naa?!}

9) Visiting library atleast once a week { “Library jaake padhai nahin hoti yaar…” }

10) Attending Saturday debating { “Yaar, is hafte ghar jaane ka mood hai, agli baar dekhti hoon”}

11) Reaching class on time { “ Just one more snooze will not harm”… Shit, Shreya, its 8:30..!” and when I reach the washroom to brush, Apeksha is giving final touches to her hair, thnx to Sam for keeping up our Cluster - waking up late- tradition!!.. and we also have an indepth knowledge of the same happening in the boys hostel, thnx to Parnil..!!}

I guess, many of us, as in the not-diligent ones{ And mind it, it is not innuendo} might have faced these…

The past trimester also bought silly yellow nail paint experiments, more spoilt papers, debars and repeats, back bench faltugiris and shining flashes, beautiful calligraphy on paper, writing our names all over the place,reading novel at the last seat, feeling bad about the Bhopal gas disaster and not listening at the same time, gossiping in class,70% attendance policy, and things which we didn’t want to be repeated in the second trimester. However, since history repeats itself, the second trimester is proving to be a replica to the first!!

Since, I could not follow my planned routine in the first week, I have {in vain} decided to try and follow them in the second week now…
The second week comes as a promise, a new dawn{ Shit, college again}, and I have promised to be a “bit” more diligent!!..

So, I’ll be back with a “bit” more diligency @NLIU or lack thereof… and will certainly let you guys know more about it… :D

I'm not hungry for comments, though you can post a few just to make me feel a bit nicer... :P

-Kriti

6 comments:

  1. Your day will Come Kriti keep it up....One day something out of the above Shall happen....:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gud one Kriti!

    Just tell me if you need any sort of help in keeping up with your resolutions.(Except for that "waking up early" thing):)

    -Avani

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job B.L.;)......a really enjoyable post.( no am not saying this cause you have put my name in :P)....keep up the good work....


    Surabhi ( also a B.L.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kriti, u r awesome......
    It seems as if I'm reading my personal diary written on this first week of second trimester....
    And yes......diligency matters;-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thnx guys...
    @ sankalp sir: Certainly, I shall wait!!
    @ Avani:I will contact you for sure.. :P
    @ Surabhi: Yo B.L... We rule!!.. :D
    @ Yash: You had to write that even if you didn't like it... :P.. Thnx dude.. :)
    @ Anonymous: May I know who it is,so I can thank you properly...;)

    ReplyDelete