Monday, October 5, 2009

Going Home....

kk……so almost 3 months……I was finally home!!

Mom's cheering in a loud, almost shrilling manner. Dad's grinning, a smug look on his face!
I ….up in the air..no.literally..My younger brother has me in his arms, easily lifting me feet's above ground level!!
My grandfather….happy with wet eyes..Enjoying the view from a distance.

In midst of all this frenzy, I could’t help but think about the three months of my life I've spent away from home, away from the people I love,oh so dearly..Learning.Furbishing myself..Feeling homesick sometimes or sometimes on top of the world.Making memories for life….'most blithe'……….


life here started with the wonderful ‘introduction’ we faced off just to be followed by the mid terms……then came the ever anticipated projects n presentations।just followed by the end terms!!anyways much has been said about our trimester system……….no use abusing further!

We are done with so much (no denial to the fun unlimited )in just 3 months…… horribly tight schedule!!

Hoping to have a looser schedule with an extra subject in the second term :-)!!


-Anubha Shrivastava

(back frm home today!!)

1 comment:

  1. Its not that bad to be back....
    I think I've started liking this place now
    Nice piece of words anyway......

    -Durva

    ReplyDelete